The website administrator is Agata Szymańska.
Contact with the administrator is possible at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – Agata Szymańska,
- Website – the website is available at http://apulianaobcasie.pl/,
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
§ 2 Personal data
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as comments, newsletter subscription form, or email contact.
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the forms are processed solely for the purpose of sending the newsletter and contacting the User.
Providing data is voluntary.
The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
The administrator does not disclose the data provided to him to any third parties.
Personal data is processed with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the right to:
- access personal data,
- rectify personal data,
- delete personal data,
- limit the processing of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data,
- transfer data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data if such consent has been expressed.
§ 3 Other technologies
The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- hekko.pl – to store personal data on the server, including the mailbox server
- UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio 28, Vilnius, Lithuania, 302942057, LT100007448516 – to use the MailerLite mailing system for sending the newsletter,
- Disqus, 717 Market St San Francisco, CA 94103 – to add a comment on the blog.
§ 4 Cookies
The administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device, and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
The Administrator uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Sites:
- Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyze statistics and optimize the Website. (the information collected in this regard is completely anonymous and does not allow user identification,
Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,